A brief analyss of your child’s performance in educational and curricular activities and suggestions
If skills are wear in any activity, it’s important for the student to seek help improving them
It is necessary to incorporate competition into education to help children get used to it in later life
WE OFFER UNIQUE FEATURES THAT GIVE US AN EDGE OVER OTHER SCHOOLS
- In your vicinity – We bring education near you.
- Standardization – To ensure high quality education at less cost.
- Competitive fee structure – Providing English medium quality education at affordable cost.
- Educational insurance – In case of demise of earning parent, the child’s education will be free.
- Intra-city transfer facility – Students also have the facility to transfer to a branch in another city.
- Standardized curriculum and lesson plans – Bring about the best in every student. Lesson planning makes lessons more interesting and interactive for students.
- Online student management system – Increases effectiveness of network and allows us to follow the continuous student assessment process.
- Student health care programmes – Available and accessible to all students.
- Co-curricular activities – An essential requisite of any academic syllabi which includes:
is the advancement of humans through development of individual mind and character. Schools being primary institution, hold important positions in this regards. The Educators believes in bringing cost effective quality education close to the people. What lends The Educators strength and effectiveness is the uniformity of system and standards, and a coherent conceptual base. We claim to have the following distinctive features:
- Our understanding of the curriculum is holistic rather than merely that of syllabus oriented, and we implement it in the same spirit.
- We believe in providing instructional and inspirational leadership to the schools.
- We strive to provide optimum opportunities for the general growth of students so that they may become thinking, caring and confident individuals, ready to face the challenges of life.
- We aim to develop a resourceful faculty for a meaningful educational change at individual, school and community levels.
- Along with our modern approach to education, we emphasize and uphold the importance of religious values and socio-cultural ethos.
- Our approach to assess and evaluate students’ aims at appraising their development as independent learners with effective life skills rather than testing their memory alone.
- We believe in facilitating the home-school partnership in order to provide student with a complete learning environment both at school and home.
- We ensure a focused and ongoing monitoring of school performance with a view to achieve the targeted objectives.